|HOME||ABOUT THE CLLA||NEWS & PUBLICATIONS||EVENTS||MEMBERSHIP||SECTIONS||RESOURCES||SHOP|
CLLA NEWSWIRE | FROM THE CLLA NEWSWIRE
Showcase Your Expertise By Participating In An Upcoming Webinar
CLLA Staff, Staff | February 18, 2014
The CLLA is looking to staff two series of webinars. The first focuses on commercial bankruptcy; the second focuses on the UCC. The series' episodes and program dates are listed below.
We will be partnering with an online professional education company called Financial Poise to host these webinars. Financial Poise is a company providing online, practical and entertaining education for business owners and executives, accredited investors, and their legal and financial advisors.
Speakers and moderators will receive the following exposure:
- Networking with other speakers
- Faculty member page on Financialpoise.com
- Ability to link to published work
- Inclusion in the press release, which is distributed to hundreds of media outlets nationwide
- Inclusion in the email ads, which reach over 20,000 professionals
- Association with a company and legal association that is extremely selective in who it selects as speakers
Please let Meghan Flesch, CLLA Education Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you are interested in any one or more of the episodes below by Friday, 2/21/14. Speakers will be asked to spend 1-3 hours preparing for their episode and to be a CLLA member. Each webinar will be one hour long.
More From the CLLA Newswire
FTC and Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Partners Announce Nationwide Crackdown Against Abusive Debt Collectors
SEARCH NEWS ARCHIVES