To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
A life long resident of Missouri and admitted to the Missouri Bar in 1970, Doug Evans has practiced creditors’ rights law for over 45 years. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been a Super Lawyer since 2006.
Along with having a long-standing reputation for getting solid results for his clients, he is also known for his continuous contributions to the community.
Missouri Bar – 1970
- US District Court, Western District of Missouri and US Court of Military Appeals – 1970
- US Supreme Court and US Tax Court – 1974
- US Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit – 1985
- Phi Delta Phi
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America (Member, Bankruptcy Section; Member, Creditors’ Rights Section; Chair, Midwestern Regional Members Association – 2003-2004)
- Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyer – 2006, 2008-present
- American Board of Certification, Board Member – 2010 – 2016
Education & Military Experience
- Missouri State University, BA, 1967
- University of Missouri-Columbia, JD, 1970
- Capt., JAGC, US Army – 1970-1974
- Kiwanis Club of Springfield South – President (1979-1980)
- Springfield Workshop, Inc. – President (1978-1981, 1994-1996, 2004-2006), Board Member (1974-1996, 2002-2016)
- Missouri State University Alumni Association – Board Member (1984-1987)
- Honor Flight of the Ozarks – Co-Founder, Director, Treasurer