To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
- Commercial Collections
It was philosophy that led Jeffrey to the law, and eventually to WFJ. As a philosophy major in college, Jeffrey found he was interested in the concepts of ethics, morality, justice and logic — and realized he could put them into practice as a lawyer. Now, he does just that, specifically in the areas of Commercial Collections and Construction law.
Jeffrey is the father of two kids, and as a man of many interests, his hobbies and activities outside WFJ include woodworking, playing guitar, traveling and enjoying craft breweries, distilleries and restaurants.
- Commercial Law League of America
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Minnesota, 1994
- Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1999
- Luther College (B.A., 1991)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1994)