To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
- New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1990
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of New York, 1990
John K. Rottaris concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and business litigation, creditors’ rights, commercial collections, landlord-tenant law, bankruptcy law and tax certiorari. He also represents manufacturers and manufacturers’ sales representatives in commission and contract disputes.
John has represented clients in all phases of trial and appellate practice before local, state and federal courts, as well as alternative dispute resolution forums. He has extensive experience in the area of commercial and business litigation and tax certiorari proceedings. His clients include individuals, small and large business enterprises and national companies. He has also successfully represented school districts, municipalities and taxpayers in tax certiorari and tax assessment proceedings.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York, J.D. (Cum Laude), 1989
- Niagara University, B.A. (Magna Cum Laude), 1986
- Commercial Law League of America
- Erie County Bar Association (Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Committee)
- New York State Bar Association