To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Education & Professional Background
- Stephen F. Austin University, B.B.A. 1989; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 1993.
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 1993.
- Admitted to Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western District Courts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas; Dallas Bar Association
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court
- Turnaround Management Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers, D Magazine, 2019
- Best Lawyers Under 40, D Magazine, 2002
- Texas Super Lawyers, 2015 through 2017
- 10 Best Bankruptcy Attorneys – American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2017
- Corporate Reorganization
- Commerical Litigation