To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Mr. Posen graduated from Loyola University of Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1983. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 from John Marshall Law School in Chicago.
He was admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 1990 and subsequently to the Federal Trial Bar, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois in 1991.
Kevin practices in the areas of:
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Collection Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Commercial Landlord Representation in -Breach of Lease and Eviction cases
- Post-Judgment Collection and Registration of Foreign Judgments.
Kevin E. Posen has been a speaker and panel member, sharing his expertise in the following programs: How to Maximize your A/R Recoveries, NACM Midwest Credit Conference; The Legal Process of Commercial Collections with Caine & Weiner and Winham Professionals, Commercial Recovery Division; Legal Documents in the Transportation Industry, National Transportation Revenue Management Group Conference; Legal Practice Area Series on Commercial Law and with The John Marshall Law School.
Kevin Posen belongs to the following professional associations:
- CLLA, its Creditors Rights Section and Affiliate Member of the Commercial Collection Agency Association
- IACC, Illinois Creditors Bar Association
- The Chicago Bar Association (committee member of the Commercial Litigation, Civil Practice and Municipal Department Committees)
- DuPage County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.