To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
With more than 30 years of focused national and international commercial transaction and dispute resolution practice, Larry Schwab counsels and represents tech company clients in commercial transactions, commercial law, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights in the U.S., England, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He is admitted to practice in the United States and in England and Wales.
With great respect for negotiations, Larry excels at convincing people to do what his clients believe they should do – face to face at conference tables or via telephonic connections. Clients include emerging companies and industry-leading publicly-traded, multinational concerns, which he represents in the structure, negotiation and resolution of cross-border business and trade creditor commercial sales and financing transactions, conflicts and disputes.
As the firm’s managing partner and chief executive officer, Larry’s global legal practice exemplifies the culture and ethos of the firm. Bialson, Bergen & Schwab is a focused and hard-working group of senior-level finance, bankruptcy and recovery lawyers who have sophisticated negotiation and trial skills honed in literally thousands of national and multinational representations; delivering solid financial solutions and recoveries around the globe.
- Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration, University of Santa Clara
- Master of Science, Economics in International Relations, International Business, The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Stanford University
In the United States
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Federal Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
In the United Kingdom
- England and Wales
- Palo Alto Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Trustee (1991 to 1992)
- State Bar of California, Business Law and International Law Sections
- American Bar Association, Committee on International Business Transactions, International Law Section (1977-Present)
- Law Society of England and Wales