To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Always accessible, thorough and prompt, Neil Sander is the Isaac Wiles go-to lawyer for all things related to creditors’ rights.
Known for his honesty, he has spent his entire career providing banks, lenders, servicers, businesses and individuals with the kind of cost-effective representation that’s always beneficial to the bottom line. And he’s done it in every aspect of creditor law, including collection, foreclosure, bankruptcy, real estate and general litigation matters.
Neil has successfully handled commercial and consumer collections, commercial and residential foreclosures, and creditor representation in various bankruptcy proceedings.
Neil is also a licensed Title Insurance Agent in the state of Ohio.
- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2004
- The Ohio State University, B.S., Business Administration, 2001
Bar & Court Admissions
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court-Southern District of Ohio, 2005
- U.S. District Court-Northern District of Ohio, 2006
Professional & Community Activities
- Commercial Law League of America
- Commercial Collection Agencies of America
- International Association of Commercial Collectors
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Liberty Township Board of Zoning Appeals, Former Board Member
- Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2012-2018