To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Nick primarily handles commercial litigation cases for clients of Bernstein-Burkley, P.C. Krawec has been certified by the American Board of Certification as a Creditors’ Rights Specialist. Prior to joining Bernstein-Burkley, P.C., Krawec served as a contract administrator for Westinghouse Electric Company’s Plant Apparatus Division, negotiating and administering contracts for the procurement of naval nuclear propulsion components.
He is a past Chair of the Creditors’ Rights Section of the Commercial Law League of America.
Certifications: Creditors’ Rights Specialist, American Board of Certification.
Background: Born: December 9, 1953
- Bars of Pennsylvania, 1983
- North Carolina, 2000
- Ohio 2000
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Pittsburgh (B.A., cum laude, 1974)
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 1983)
- Law Review
Member, Commercial Law League of America, International Association of Commercial Collectors, and Allegheny County Bar Association