To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Peter E. Nicandri is a shareholder practicing in commercial litigation for more than 20 years and with extensive experience representing banks, financial services companies, manufacturers, technology companies, and franchise companies.
Peter E. Nicandri’s areas of emphasis include creditors’ rights, banking, loan workouts, collection practices defense, warranty disputes, and intellectual property and trade secret litigation. Mr. Nicandri has represented both large and small businesses at the trial and appellate levels of state and federal courts throughout the United States.
After receiving his law degree, Mr. Nicandri served as a law clerk with the Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger, United States District Judge, Middle District of Florida. After his clerkship, he practiced with Mahoney Adams & Criser, P.A. in Jacksonville and later became a shareholder with Akerman Senterfitt & Eidson, P.A. before joining Milam Howard Nicandri Dees & Gillam, P.A. in 2001.
- Commercial Litigation
- UNDERGRADUATE Potsdam College
- LAW SCHOOL University of Florida College of Law
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV-Preeminent
- Jacksonville Magazine, Top Lawyers in Jacksonville
- Florida Trend Magazine, Legal Elite
- The Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville Chapter, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- The Great Ponte Vedra Paddle (HEAL Benefit), Founder
- Ponte Vedra Athletic Association, Past General Counsel and Fundraiser