To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Ray is an associate in the firm’s Creditors’ Rights group who focuses primarily on commercial collection litigation. While earning his Juris Doctorate, Ray completed a legal intern externship at the City of Pittsburgh Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Born in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania in 2011
- University of Scranton (B.A. Communications, 2008); University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D. 2011)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Tax Review; Associate Editor 2010-2011
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2011
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- The Art Rooney Award Dinner & Auction Committee (Benefits CYA)