To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
30 years commercial and business litigation and account collection experience
- University of Wisconsin
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Degree Received: J.D., 1979
Year of First Admission
State of Admission
- 1979 – US Dist. Ct. – Western Dist Wis.
- 1980 – US Dist. Ct. – Eastern Dist. Wis.
- 1992 U.S. Court of Appeals – Seventh Cir.
- 2013 U.S. Supreme Court
- Member Dane County Bar Assn.
- Member Wisconsin State Bar litigation, business law and bankruptcy sections
- Member Commercial Law League
- 30 years commercial and business litigation and account collection experience
- Counsel for Resul and Zinije Adili – In re Clark, United States Supreme Court case no. 2013-299 (whether inherited IRA is an exempt asset in bankruptcy)
- Counsel and oral argument for Secretary of State Doug La Follette in Wisconsin Supreme Court case no. 2011 Wis. 43 (challenge to law regarding public employee unions)