To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Steven joined Jenkins Fenstermaker in May of 2014. Steven was raised in Williamson, West Virginia. Steven graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education with a concentration in History, and received his J.D. from the Appalachian School of Law in May of 2014 where he graduated Cum Laude. He is admitted to the West Virginia State Bar and the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia. Steven focuses his practice on litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense and insurance coverage litigation.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Civil Defense Litigation
- West Virginia, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel, Member, 2014 – Present
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- J.D. cum laude – 2014
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- B.A. cum laude – 2011
- Major: Secondary Education with a concentration in History
- Pi Kappa Alpha