To locate a CLLA Professional, please search below. To search for a member outside of the United States, choose a country listing. If you need further information, send your request to email@example.com. A CLLA associate will contact you regarding your request.
Thomas Ringel focuses his practice in real property law. He represents clients in residential and complex real estate transactions, workouts in the real estate marketplace, and liquidation of REO portfolios in the banking industry.
- Closed thousands of residential and commercial real estate transactions throughout South Florida including multi-million dollar hotels, shopping centers, apartment complexes, and homes.
- Regularly closes real estate transactions for professional athletes and other public figures.
- Represented chapter 11 trustee in sale of multi-unit apartment complex in North Miami.
- Represented chapter 11 trustee in sale of a multi-million dollar marina along the Miami River.
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America, 2012-2019
- Florida Super Lawyer, 2006- 2018
- Top 100 Lawyers in Miami, 2012 – 2016
- Florida Trend Magazine Legal Elite, 2004-2006, 2009-2015
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyer, 2003-2006, 2008-2019
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Attorneys Title Insurance Fund 11th Circuit Top Contributor Award, Top 3 in Miami-Dade County, 2013, 2015
- Panelist, Forum on Real Estate Status in Palmetto Bay, 2009 panelist, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce Residential RE Panel, 2015
- Lecturer, “Handling of Complex Real Estate Transactions,” “Workouts in the Real Estate Marketplace” and “Liquidation of the REO Portfolio in the Banking Industry.”
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, South Miami Kendall Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, for the University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association
- Member, Commercial Law League of America
- Member, Palmetto Bay Charter Review Committee, 2005, 2008, 2011
- Member, President’s Circle, Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund, Inc. (The Fund), 2008-2015
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1976
- B.A., cum laude, University of Michigan , 1973
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The United States Supreme Court