Professionalism - A Primer & Review
with Robert S. Bernstein
Originally recorded May 18, 2017
Areas covered include:
- What is Professionalism?
- Ethics versus Professionalism
- General Principles
- Professional Courtesy versus Zealous Representation
- Professional Language
You won't want to miss this webinar conducted by one of CLLA's and the Commercial Law industry's finest!
* Each state has different guidelines for receiving CLE credit for pre-recorded webinars. If you wish to know if the 1 credit hour CLE is available for watching this webinar based upon the state you are practicing in, please contact Kristen Dvorak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-416-7238.
About the Presenter
Robert S. Bernstein, Co-Managing Partner, Bernstein-Burkley Attorneys at Law
- Admitted State jurisdictions: Pennsylvania; Florida; West Virginia; and New York
- Board Certified, Business Bankruptcy Law and Creditors’ Rights Law, American Board of Certification
- Named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by Philadelphia Magazine since 2008
- Named by his peers as one of The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Bankruptcy each year since 2009.
Robert S. Bernstein became aware of the intricacies of the legal system at the age of 14, while working for his father as the firm’s liaison to the sheriff’s department. Today he serves as a mediator and counsel to commercial landlords, equipment lessors, bankruptcy trustees, creditors’ committees, creditors and reorganizing businesses in proceedings throughout Pennsylvania and the Middle Atlantic States, concentrating in the many facets of bankruptcy and commercial law.
Click here for his complete bio.
- Creditors’ Rights Specialist – American Board of Certification (1993-present).
- Business Bankruptcy Specialist – American Board of Certification (1993-present).